Welcome to our website !

Sunday 5 Months

By 22:33 ,

I can't believe my little elf is 5 months already. I wish I had a life remote control, or maybe even a life PVR! 
This last month was a little rough. We went from sleeping a generous 12-13 hours solid, to waking up every couple of hours to pop a soother back in her mouth. After getting so much sleep I deserve it right??!! So I got rid of the swaddle and soother at the same time so she could sooth herself. After a week of going soother/swaddle free, I realized that the soother may not have been the culprit of our sleepless nights. It could have been from multiple causes: the "4 month sleep digression", a growth spurt, a bad cold she/we had, or teething, OR all of the above.
So now that she has learned to sleep without the soother, I started giving it to her just to help her fall asleep. That is working out well for us, because the last 3-4 nights shes either not gotten up at all, or only gotten up once. I hope this keeps up! 
But I have to keep reminding myself when I am complaining about how tired I am, that no one signs up for deep sleep without interruptions when they have children. Its no surprise that I'm tired. And I am so lucky to even have healthy and happy children that keep me up at night (Vienna doesn't keep us up). 
Its all a part of the beauty of parenthood. 
That being said, some other noteworthy things this month are:
1. Rasberrylicious. Sunday has started making the cutest raspberry sounds. She has just discovered her tongue and the new sounds she can make with it. Its TOO FREAKIN' CUTE!
2. Jolly Jolly Jolly Jumping. Sunday LOVES her jolly jumper, and so does Vienna!
3. Rolling over like crazy. She rolls over from back to front in the night and wakes herself up, and cries. Sleep positioners don't work for her, so I've got her in the bassinet at night cuz she can't roll over in there.


 Any parents have any tips on how to keep them on their back, or how to get them ok with sleeping on their tummies?

Its definitely getting fun having a 5 month old and an almost 2 year old. Vienna and Sunday interacting makes my heart melt. I can't wait for Christmas morning!!!


Merry Christmas from the Fry's!!
 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh my are they ever cute!!!

    That video is the best!! I'm wrapping up all my kid's dinners too!

    That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of the girls! Thank u for sharing.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete