Welcome to our website !

Livin' The Dream...

By 21:19 , , ,

This labor day weekend we built and painted a white picket fence for our home. Some would say we are living the american dream. However, we are canadian, we don't have a cat or a dog, and we only have 2, not 2.3 children. Yes we have a minivan, no they aren't cool, but they are just too convenient not to have one!
It may not be the exact "American Dream", but there isn't much more I could ask for. I am so thankful we  have a house that we are slowly making our home. Jonathan also just installed our butcher block wood countertops that he made himself!! Check it out
 Oh how I love them so! Aren't they gorgeous? Next is the glass subway tile backsplash, I just have to find the perfect shade of aqua. I am so lucky to have such a talented husband, you can check him out too, I don't mind ;)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. seriously, the countertops look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete