Welcome to our website !

DIY Buffet and Hutch Makeover

By 14:26 ,

Jonathan and I bought this old and ratty buffet and hutch off of craigslist last month with a serious makeover in mind. It was solid wood, but needed some serious TLC. I should actually have called this post DI-MIL (Do it mother-in-law). We hired Jonathan's mom to sand and re-paint this baby for us, so its not quite a legitimate DIY. 
After sanding, MANY coats of white paint, and some cute wallpaper, here she is:
Not only was it a totally affordable way to get some new furniture in our house, its 100% custom and unique! Its now my fave piece of furniture! Love it!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That looks so great! I'm so impressed and inspired!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo thats a great job you did. I know its a bit late on the comment but with some down time i can find all sorts of stuff i missed while working on my projects.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete