Welcome to our website !

Featuring: Pinball Photography

By 10:21 , , , , , , , ,

Now I wasn't planning on getting maternity photo's done this time around. I thought it was more of a 1st time being pregnant sort of thing, and once you've done it, there's no need to do it again. Then I was starting to feel a little bad for this second child. I haven't taken weekly belly photo's like last time, we don't even have a name picked out yet! You do so much to much to document your first everything, but is a second baby not just as important as the first?? 
So I decided to do it! And boy am I ever glad I did! I had the privilege of having Kyla from Pinball Photography take some maternity and family photo's of us. Now, I have worked with a lot of photographers in my day, and Kyla is special. She is so creative, so professional, and her work is stunning. She is such a joy to be around. I have heard nothing but great things from her clients. I noticed she took some photo's of neighbour across the street whom I've only spoken with a couple of times. When I mentioned the photo's to them, they said she was incredible, and she captured so many special moments of their family, and they will definitely be using her again, and so will we (maybe for my home birth!!)








Specializing in Maternity, Boudoir, Newborn, Engagement, Wedding, Family, Grad's and Children Photography.
Kyla Ewert 604.791.2120
               





You Might Also Like

1 comments