Welcome to our website !

The Dust Has Settled

By 22:27

All my babies are asleep: Jono, Vienna, and the newest addition to our family Miss Sunday Mary-Jean Fry. So I have been wanting to blog for days but there have been obvious things that have rightfully kept me from doing so. Having given birth on Wednesday at 3am in the comfort of our own home (which I am so excited to blog about as soon as I get my pics), our house has been full of friends and family everyday! And its been awesome! I have loved having our house full of people. I definitely feel totally different this time, just so much calmer I guess having done it before. The toughest thing I've had to deal with since Wednesday is Vienna's reaction to the new baby. Vienna loves her baby sister, so much that she cries when anyone else holds her. And she is too young to understand what "gentle" and "don't put your finger in Sunday's eye" means. She was all out of sorts for the first few days. I felt really bad for her, but she is acting more like herself everyday. Jonathan and I couldn't be happier as a family of four. It just feels so right, so amazing. Here are a few shots of the fam over the past few days.




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Huge congrats! Sunday is perfect :)

    You have a gorgeous family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so beautiful! You look great too. Glad to hear everything went so well. Take care my friend, and God bless you and your lovely family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! So glad it all went well. Thanks for sharing. Vienna looks huge! ha, ha. Such a cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!! I Love her!!!! sooooo thrilled to have her here!!

    Can't wait to meet her!!

    Love Love LOVE!!!!!!

    xxoxox

    ReplyDelete