Welcome to our website !

San Diego Day 4-Rain Drops Keep Fallin On Our Heads

By 22:24

Maybe we aren't meant to go to the San Diego Zoo because today was another ugly day. So what do you do on rainy days? Shop! We only went to one store because we had a dinner date with some family and friends, and that store was TARGET! I love love love Target. Its a good thing we didn't have much time because I could have easily spent a lot in that store. Its amazing though cuz you get so much for so little!


At this stage in my pregnancy all I want is to be comfortable, and a little bit cute. And these dresses are going to be perfect for my summer hugeness. 


Then we headed off to one of the most beautiful places in San Diego, Mission Hills. Jonathan's aunt, uncle and cousins live there. They have become great friends of ours, so we love coming to visit. Elaine is a fantastic cook, and her and Michael have a lovely home. Here are a few snapshots from our evening together. 

 I love the style of San Diego homes, so much Mexican flare.

Lookin through old family albums is so fun! Jono and his cousin Andrew were so cute!

 Awesome beach photo





 Andrew all grown up and lookin fine in his accountant attire




Weather and plans are ever changing, but we are hoping for some sun tomorrow! Either way, we will be having a great time together as a family! I sure miss my hubby, and Vienna sure misses her daddy though :( 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We enjoyed having you all and I hope the rest of your trip is filled with lots of fun and sun!
    Love ya,
    Bradbury Family

    ReplyDelete