Welcome to our website !

New Nursery Inspiration

By 15:37

So after a little bit of researching I found my inspiration for baby girl #2's nursery. Its a Pink and Yellow Safari theme from very talented designer Erika Bretchel's (small shop) daughters nursery. 


 I will be making my own print to go above the crib that says "You are my Sunshine" 

 This mirror is an old one from Z Gallerie, but I know Home Sense will have something similar. 


 My good friend Joni from Snug is going to be making this elephant pillow
Two petite tiger print pillows: From etsy seller Blue Door Style
Yellow zig zag and smile pillows: From etsy seller Honey Pie Design



Pictures courtesy of Small Shop

I love the versatility of the grey walls, it allows for evolution as the babe grows up, and for when mommy gets bored and wants to do something new!!

More postings to follow, I will track my progress when I get started!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this! It is going to look so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Grey is one of the best colors you can choose for a nursery because it allows baby's eyes to focus on the objects in the room, rather than a bright or distracting color. Its going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! pink and yellow is soooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete