Welcome to our website !

The Alpha of my Blog

By 08:34

WELCOME! I'm so glad you came.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Garcy and I am mother of 1 and a half (I'm 24 weeks preggo!), and wife to my beloved husband Jonathan. I am a full time leader/mentor/friend to teenage girls. I am passionate about the things that make life so beautiful and mysterious. I love so much about this life that I thought I would use this blog as a way to share my love with the world. My life seems pretty hectic most of the time, and I think this blog will be a place where I can find peace in the chaos, or just have a good laugh at life and some of the experiences I'm dealing with. Or it might just be to share what I'm lovin' lately. I love people first and foremost, and the stories that have created them, and this blog will be about mine. 
Enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments